Since 1994, we have provided specialized electrical engineering and consulting in the local and regional market. We support owners, architects, contractors, end-users, and other engineers with sustainable electrical engineering solutions. This is what we do.
- We have 32 team members.
- We work on billion dollar projects.
- We help our clients and owners optimize their electrical systems.
- We implement sustainable design as an investment.
- We capitalize on design savings by quality deliverables that reduce field change orders.
- We specialize in most major market sectors, shown on our site.
Envision's mission has changed over the years. Early on we strived for growth; now we want to solve problems and be excellent at doing it. Profitability is subservient to client satisfaction and loyalty. We work within established budgets and deliver strong design. Whether large or small, we're happy to own the process and do everything in our power toward desired goals and successful completion.
MEET OUR TEAM: PRINCIPALS
Trevor Spencer, PE, LEED AP
Senior Project Manager
Medium Voltage Specialist
We began as Owen & Associates (1994), and then became Envision (2006). Now we seek excellence over perfection and quality over quantity. This is why we repeat business.
How do we do what we do?
We solve problems.
- Nearly 25 years of firm expertise in education, commercial, industrial, airports, public, healthcare, religious, and military markets.
- Full in-house engineering capabilities to design A/V, acoustics, telecom, lighting, medium voltage, security, power, and more.
- Award-winning projects every year with our talented local architects and GCs.
- Strong project management team with a team-first firm culture (we help each other and solve problems together).
- Refined quality control approach promoting successful project delivery.
- High levels of service throughout the project. Even if our budget is blown, we're still in it till the end.
- Large project execution and management capabilities. (SLCIA TRP, Downtown City Creek Infrastructure)
- Large project experience working with multiple stakeholders and other engineering consultants.
- First K-12 Zero-Energy public school designs in Utah (5 with Davis School District).
- 21st Century State-of-the-art K-12 experience (Granite School District Cyprus & Skyline Rebuilds)
- Successful LEED and Zero-Energy project history.
- On-staff LCs, RCDD, PEs, NICET, and PhD licensed personnel with heavy project principal involvement.
- Open, transparent communication. We'll admit when we mess up.
- Licensed in 19 states.